- COE Doctoral Student and Alumna Contribute to White House Task Force on Campus Sexual Assault
- Mac and Windows OS Security Updates
- School-Community Partnerships and Their Role in Education Reform: Policy Brief from the Maryland Equity Project
- Maryland Equity Project Releases Policy Brief on Early Childhood Education
- Children and Diversity: Promoting Equality, Fairness, and Tolerance
New Edition of Endeavors!
A Grassroots Effort to Train Teachers at Refugee Schools in Malaysia
Children of refugee families in Malaysia are not allowed to attend public schools, so their communities must try to educate them. However, few volunteers at these hidden schools are experienced teachers and turnover is high. Dr. Colleen O’Neal of the Department of Counseling, Higher Education, and Special Education co-leads a grassroots project funded by the U.S. State Department that trains these teachers and helps them train their colleagues. Read more