A two-day short course (Feb 20-21, 2020) for research professionals, faculty, and graduate students. Both on-site and on-line options are available.
Course topics include:
- Understanding the purpose and goals of systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Conducting a systematic, comprehensive literature search and screening.
- Extracting information from primary studies efficiently and reliably.
- Calculating effect sizes and variances.
- Performing a synthesis and moderator analyses using R.
- Disseminating the results of a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Please register using the preferred on-line registration form (non-HDQM department registrants):
- Course paid registration: https://go.umd.edu/Meta2020_Shortcourse
HDQM department registrants use the following registration form:
(Note: For those students who are not in the HDQM department please fill out the paper registration form and upload it when prompted within the on-line registration system).
For those who prefer not to use the on-line registration system, please complete and submit the following paper registration form: METARegForm2020.pdf
Note that it may take up to 7-10 business days for your registration to be processed.