Research and Impact
The College of Education is a dynamic, thriving enterprise that cultivates a vibrant synergy between research and practice. The College's outstanding faculty and 20 collaborative research centers and institutes are striving to improve education practices in classrooms from kindergarten through college by exploring the intricacies of human development across the lifespan.
- Review our faculty research interests and find an expert.
- Find out the latest research news.
- Explore Centers and Institutes.
- Check out HDQM and CHSE labs.
- Explore our research e-newsletter, Ed Terp Research Briefing
- Visit the COE Research Office
College faculty and students are conducting research in almost every aspect of education including literacy, learning disabilities, minority achievement and urban education, STEM education and family and child relationships.