ETS January 2021 Brown bag Discussion/Demonstration: Organizing Your Canvas Course Using Modules
Topics for demonstration and discussion:
- Creating a Module
- Setting prerequisites and requirements
- Adding files, pages, quizzes, and video
- Viewing the progress of individual students within modules
Why should you use modules in your course?
- A course using modules will focus on students obtaining learning objectives in a course.
- Students will be able to see the course’s overall structure and learning objectives.
- In addition, modules may be swappable or interchangeable with colleagues in an institution. In ELMS, the instructor will be able to import and export modules.
- Ability to view the progress of individual students within the modules