2005 MARC Workshop
REGISTER NOW: Space is Limited!
Workshop on UNDERSTANDING AND USING MARYLAND STATE ASSESSMENTS
May 2 & 3, 2005
Who Should Attend:
- Assistant Superintendents of Instruction
- Content Supervisors
- Local Accountability Coordinators
- Other Interested Educators
Prince George’s Room, Stamp Student Union, University of Maryland, College Park
- What Do Maryland Assessments (High School Assessments, Maryland School Assessments) Measure?
- How are the Maryland Assessments Constructed?
- How Do We Know if the Tests are Sound?
- How Were Performance Standards Set?
- How Are Results Reported?
- What Can We Do with the Reports?
- William D. Schafer, former Maryland State Director of Student Assessment. Homepage: www.education.umd.edu/EDMS/fac/bill/Bill.html
- Gretchen R. Schultz, Education Program Specialist, Maryland State Department of Education
- Maryland State Department of Education, through the
- Maryland Assessment Research Center, University of Maryland
- Registration is required but seminar is free to State of Maryland Public School Administrators
- Copies of this registration form are available by going to www.education.umd.edu/edms and clicking on EDMS events