Share Your Story Idea
The Office of Marketing and Communications is always looking for great stories to tell about our students, faculty, staff, alumni, programs and events.
We highlight these stories across a variety of channels, including our website, social media channels, digital screens in the Benjamin Building, Endeavors magazine, and e-newsletters. We also share them with the media.
We are looking for stories that:
- Showcase the student experience in and out of the classroom, including first-time or unique classes.
- Spotlight high-impact research informing policies and practices.
- Give examples of how we are addressing society's grand challenges.
- Communicate major grants, awards and partnerships and upcoming or recent publications.
- Highlight students with interesting backstories.
- Demonstrate our commitment to equity, social justice and wellbeing.
To share a story idea for consideration, fill out the Share Your Story Idea form. If your idea is a good fit for our channels, a member of the marketing and communications team will follow up with you directly.
Request Promotional Items
The Office of Marketing and Communications can provide a limited amount of promotional items for events and community outreach initiatives.