Welcome to CDIHE!
The Center for Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (CDIHE) is housed in the College of Education at University of Maryland, College Park. CDIHE serves as a national center for research, policy, professional standards, and consultation for universities across the country and abroad on critical issues related to diversity, inclusion, and social justice in higher education.
Virtual Colloquium on Student Activism Recording available at: https://go.umd.edu/CDIHEvirtualSA
Featuring Dr. Chris Linder
Associate Professor, University of Georgia
National Affiliate Faculty Member, Center for Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
For more information, visit our Scholars Colloquium Page.
CDIHE IN THE NEWS
- The Cavalier Daily: Panel at U.Va. Talks Free Speech and the First Amendment
- UMD Diamondback: UMD’s Center for Diversity and Inclusion Hosts Summit on Issues Facing College Campuses
- UMD Right Now: UMD to Host Thought Leaders Summit on Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- UMD Right Now: UMD Launches Center for Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- UMD Diamondback: UMD Launches Center to Research Diversity and Inclusion issues in Higher Education